Tuesday, April 22, 2008

three weeks ago ...

My manager comes to me to ask how my progress is going on this project we need to deliver this summer, sometime in July.

manager: how's the progress on Project X?
me: oh, I think we're on track for July. Thanks for prioritizing out some of that stuff with me last month.
manager: no problem

A day later, I get an email from him:

"Seine,

Wow, it turns out that we need to submit our client report by May 1!!!!!!

-Manager"

Yikes. So that's where I've been the last few weeks.

3 comments:

Not so little Woman said...

No wonder! Good luck with all the work... And go to a spa when you're done. :)

geekhiker said...

Oh, well, geez, that's no pressure or anything...

Good luck to you. See you sometime after the first, I assume! :)

daisy said...

Good luck!