Tuesday, June 5, 2007

my manquarium

I got the link from Girl Dates London and built my own manquarium. I have to say that this is absolutely hilarious. Basically you build a man of your dreams, and he swims around saying cheesy things to you and even knocks on the glass.

My favorites so far:

"If a genie granted me three wishes, I'd wish for you, me, and a seahorse built for two."
"Goddess, if you left me, this manquarium would overflow with my tears."

Wow, this is fun. I'm essentially just sitting here with headphones in, listening to the manquarium guy pay me compliments. I am Goddess after all. hahahaha

1 comment:

LC said...

Oh sure - it's OK for you girls to keep a man in an aquarium, but when I try to keep a woman in a cage in my basement it's "false imprisonment" and "inhumane".

Where's the equality?