Wednesday, November 7, 2007

o, blockbuster

Blockbuster changes up their mail-rental program more often than John Roberts changes his stance on unifying the Supreme Court. I've paid the same monthly amount to Blockbuster now for over two years, but somehow what I get is constantly changing.

Yesterday, it miraculously changed for the much much better: I returned three DVDs last Friday and found 6 new DVDs in my mailbox yesterday. My queue actually says that I have six movies out, even though I'm still on the 3-out-at-a-time plan.

I'm not complaining.

1 comment:

Gabe said...

Hi... I read your blog on a regular basis. Anyway, I just had a conversation tonight with a friend of mine about Blockbuster Online. He was saying how his changed, but for the worse. :-( I've been pretty satisfied with it so far.