Tuesday, January 1, 2008

weddings & bridesmaids ... oh yeah, and the new year

Two friends got engaged over the holidays, one last night on New Year's Eve. I didn't even know this was a popular time of the year to get a rock. I think I'm on the short list for bridesmaids this time around ... but no need to get my hopes up (wait, I WANT to be a bridesmaid?). It's only the short list.

In other New Year's related news ... heard on "New Year's Rockin' Eve" last night:

Ryan Seacrest: I'm now here with the mayor Michael Bloomberg and his ... friend
(camera pans to Bloomberg with an attractive, but VERY YOUNG girl )
Michael Bloomberg: (cough) This here, this here is my daughter, Ryan. My daughter, Georgina.
Seacrest: Oh my! Your daughter! Georgina! How are you, Georgina?

Definintely hilarious. Tact-full/less? You decide :)

Also, Earth to Seacrest: Encyclopedia Brown called: he wants his sleuth weathervane back.

1 comment:

Adrian said...

LOL...I guess Ryan should stick to hosting American Idol!! :):)

Cheers! :)